Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or through our online forms. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone without your consent.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, such as to publish your advertisement, provide technical support or to process a credit card transaction.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Request that we not publish your data in the online business directory and/or the yearly printed membership directory
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect credit card information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page which signifies the connection to the server is encrypting all data.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.